Cleo & Nacho Design provides our clients with full technical support for you 24 hours a day, seven days a week,
all year round.
VIRUS ALERT - W32.Sobig.F@mm is a mass-mailing, network-aware worm
that sends itself to all the email addresses it finds in certain files on your
PC. If you receive a message with an attachment with a .pif or .src extension,
we strongly suggest you scan it before downloading. The message may appear to be
from someone you know.
Save over 40% on McAfee VirusScan Online
Are you at risk? Click here for more info.
W32.SQLExp.Worm is a Category 3 worm that targets servers running
Microsoft SQL. The worm sends 376 bytes to 1434/udp (the SQL Server
Resolution Service Port).
CQUiS Security Response Team recommends configuring perimeter devices to block
1434/udp traffic from untrusted hosts.
The worm has the unintended payload of performing a Denial of Service due to
the large number of packets it sends out.
Who do you need this level of protection from?
joseph zerpa, is our webmaster. Jose zerpa
- Cyber pirates seeking profits & information.
- Hackers, crackers and phreakers seeking a thrill.
- Your competitors seeking to destroy you.
- Your ex-employees seeking revenge.
- Your employees seeking knowledge and power.
- Vendors and business associates seeking leverage.
- More additional services
- Request a quote.